October 26, 2008

Meeting the European l10n community

I'm sitting here in Barcelona at MozCamp Europe 2008 with a lot of the European l10n Localization community and the more I talk to everyone, the more amazed I am of the passion and the energy that everyone has, when it comes to localize not just Firefox, but all the other applications (Thunderbird, Sunbird, etc.) that are out there in the mozilla ecospace.

For example, I spoke with one localizer (I can't remember his locale anymore, as there are so many people I talk to here), who spoke about working on Sunbird, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey and Firefox in parallel and still having a day job to pay the bills, that I had to wonder, how people do all of that with a day that just has 24 hours :)

One never ceases to be amazed by this community!

No comments: