- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs
- Let them know they’ve been tagged
The seven things you may (or may not) know about me:
- My first computer was the legendary C64 (Commodore 64), which I got somewhere back in 1986 if I recall correctly. Damn, I'm getting old!
- The longest period of uninterrupted game-playing I've ever had was 18 hours, playing Pirates! on that same C64.
- I'm a die-hard fan of the Science-Fiction classic series Babylon 5, which I still regard as one of the best pieces of television ever.
- Right now, I'm very much into the new Battlestar Galactica series, whose 2nd part of its 4th and final season will start today. Yay!
- I've been an avid fan of J.R.R Tolkien's epic work "The Lord of the Rings", which I read for the first time at the age of 15 (15 years ago) and have read again each year since then.
- I've wondered for a long time, why it is that mainly German, Polish and French people drive the Mozilla localization efforts, but haven't come to a conclusion yet.
- My first contact with Mozilla was back in 2000, when I tried a beta release of the infamous Netscape 6 release. It's really a small wonder that I decided to stay in the community after working with that piece of garbage :-)
The poor souls that I'm tagging and need to continue this meme:
- Rafael Ebron - Mozilla Messaging marketing guru, who needs to blog more
- Bryan Clark - Mozilla Messaging UI guru, who needs to blog more
- Clint Talbert - Firefox QA guru and Calendar developer, who needs to blog more
- David Bienvenu - Mailnews guru, who really needs to blog more
- Seth Bindernagel - Firefox l10n guru, who needs to blog more
- Henrik Skupin - Firefox QA guru, who just got a new job
- Dan Mosedale - best German-speaking American I've ever encountered